The epicenter of American culture and art, New York City is known for its irresistible beauty and charm. Right from monuments, parks, theater to skyscrapers, NYC never disappoints you on excitement and adventure. No wonder it has entertained more than 62 million tourists around the world. Visit the Statue of Liberty, shake a leg at Time Square, spend some time at Central Park or explore the non-tourist side of the city. Pick your favorite, the blasting city of attractions is here to make your travel a memorable trip! Book your tickets now. We provide cheap flights tickets from New York to Sao Paulo Brazil, so contact us if you want to save money up to 30%.
To book your tickets to/ from New York, you might find the following information useful.
List of Airports
NYC has three major airports. You can book your tickets from the airport that is nearest to your location.
2. Newark Liberty International Airport [EWR]: This airport is the second busiest airport in NYC and is just 12 miles away from NYC. Situated close to Hudson River, the airport is very near to the Interstate 95. It was built with a motive to provide a convenience to the passengers to reach the airport on time without any transportation hassle. It operates more than 44 airlines and is a major passenger hub for United Airlines. It has three terminals: A for domestic flights, B for international flights, and C is dedicatedly for United Airlines and its other carriers.
3. La Guardia Airport [LGA]: This airport is only 11.4 miles away from NYC and often considered as the immediate choice to board a flight. It has managed to serve more than 27 million passengers and is situated in the northern part of NYC. It offers well-designed cafes, bookstore, and shopping options for your leisure. It offers three terminals to board your flight.
A home to more than 19 million proud Paulistanos, São Paulo is the largest city in South America and Brazil. It is the prime financial and economic center. Serving every food imaginable, São Paulo is famous for its multi-cuisines and experimental dishes. Smart Bistros, gourmet restaurants, innumerable art-house, classic theatre, the city is a fun paradise altogether. Where else can you find the underground bars and 24×7 clubbing experience! Choose to visit São Paulo, whatever pleasures you might expect from the city, they will never be short on fun and excitement.
To fly to Sao Paulo, the following information can be helpful. Know about the airports and more about the major airlines offering the low-cost air tickets.
1. Congonhas – São Paulo Airport [CGH]: This airport is one of the major commercial airports in Brazil. The airport has slot restrictions in which it can operate 30 operations per hour. The main terminal of the airport showcases the most outstanding modern architecture of São Paulo. This is the cornerstone of the airport and has gain accolades by the viewers. It is the world’s third busiest airport for air cargo services. The airport is well-equipped with modern amenities for the passengers. Moreover, it has cafes, shops, and bookstalls to keep you engaged while you wait for your flight near your gate.
2. São Paulo–Guarulhos International Airport [GRU]: Most popularly known as the ‘Cumbica Airport’, it is the primary international airport serving São Paulo. It ranks as the first in Brazil in terms of passengers transported, aircraft operations, and cargo handling. Based on passenger traffic, it is the second busiest airport in Latin America. It also has slot restrictions, which it can operate only 45 operations per hour.
3. São Paulo – Viracopos International Airport [VCP]: It is an international airport serving São Paulo and Brazil. It is the 2nd busiest cargo in Brazil and passenger commutation has increased tremendously in recent years. It is also considered as the largest and the modern airport in Latin America.
Affordable Travel tips for you
To book cheap flights tickets, call us on the helpline number. In case you choose to do it by yourself, you would still need a technical assistance to make it a successful attempt. We, at Flights in USA, make ticket booking a quick and easy affair. Call us now!
© 2018 airlineshelpdesk.net All rights reserved.